Atlantic Port of Bordeaux
“Conveniently placed yacht repair and maintenance shipyard"
Atlantic Port of Bordeaux is a premier maritime repair and maintenance shipyard for yachts and other vessels, with a 240-metre dry dock and facilities for many types of maintenance work.
Contact Atlantic Port of BordeauxAddress: 152 Quai de Bacalan – CS 41320 Bordeaux, France / Monaco 33082
Operating in: France / Monaco
Tel: +33 (0)5 56 90 58 00
Mob: +33 (0)6 18 57 16 65
Atlantic Port of Bordeaux provides superyacht maintenance and repair services to yachts and other vessels travelling along the Atlantic coast, in the heart of a fundamental maritime route.
Its three dry docks, including one of 240 metres in length, and myriad other facilities, provides an ideal solution for essential maintenance and repair work.
Yacht repair and maintenance shipyard in BordeauxAtlantic Port of Bordeaux offers a range of services from its extensive workshops, including:
• Seabed preparation (dragging, levelling)
• Naval surveillance
• Handling and lifting
• Storage bay for heavy and voluminous parcels
• Harbour logistics centre
• Land transports/rail transports
• Engineering and naval architecture
• Shipyard refit and repair
• Dry dock slipways: 60m, 110m, 150m, 245m
• Repair docks
• Mechanical, electrical and industrial work
• Maintenance: mechanical, hydraulic, electromechanical engineering
Contact Atlantic Port of Bordeaux today for yacht maintenance and winter storage services today.