MMH Malta Limited
“A superyacht facility with lifting capabilities of up to 700 tons”
Situated in the idyllic island of Malta, MMH Malta Ltd provides a safe haven and industrious environment to superyachts, offering inspections, maintenance, repairs and complete overhauling activity to yachts and other vessels.
Contact MMH Malta LimitedAddress: Mediterranean Maritime Hub, Xatt il-Mollijiet Marsa, Malta MRS 1152
Tel: +356 2149 10 60
Mob: +356 99 49 56 58
MMH Malta Ltd instills a commercially and economically stable environment where its clients, brokers, suppliers and service providers operate proactively – in tandem – to strive and ensure success in the projects taken up on board.
The hub’s operating arm, MMH Malta Ltd, manages the whole facility and provides an array of dedicated supplies, services and core competencies to plan, project manage and execute all types of vessel works as required by clients.
Situated at the innermost part of Valletta port, the Mediterranean Maritime Hub boasts 1,200 linear metres of quayside, over 100,000 square metres of readily available hinterland areas and vessel lifting capabilities of up to 700 tons. As well as 35,000 square metres of workshop and shed facilities, equipped with the required lifting capacity to support the maritime industry as a whole.
Yacht refit and repair facilities and servicesOperating in line with ISPS requirements, the facility primarily serves the following maritime sectors by providing the necessary facilities and services to ensure successful operations:
• Port services including berthing and cargo handling. Operations for the local industry as well as regional requirements for cargo transshipment on the doorstep of Europe and Africa
• Logistics base support services for offshore energy projects, with a special focus on oil and gas activities
• Engineering base for vessels and yachts, both commercial and pleasure, for the execution of inspection, maintenance, repair and certification activities
• Lifting capabilities, provided by two yacht lifting hoists, of up to 300te and 700te. It is capable of lifting yachts with a 14-metre beam and spanning 60 metres in length
• Clean hard paving is designed to withstand loads of 10 tons per square-metre and is finished in tarmac and concrete
• 6,000 square metres of covered sheds, accessible by the travel lifts themselves, for covered areas to execute vessel inspection, maintenance, repair and certification activities
The hub also provides a dedicated office, workshop and warehousing space for synergetic and specialised maritime sub-contractors and supply chain providers to set up shop and operate from. Such a setup permits these hub constituents to operate in ‘plug and play’ mode, whereby they make use of the hub’s extensive facilities and ancillary services.
MMH provides a variety of services to the yachting industry, directly and through its in-house supplies and service chain. MMH has been providing project management support and related services since 2001, as a logistics and technical base provider for the oil and gas industry. MMH is now making use of this experience by developing its services for the yachting industry, in line with the industry’s demands and requirements.
Contact MMH Malta Ltd today to find out more.