L’Atelier Antibois is a print shop and engraver in Antibes, France, supporting the superyacht industry with yacht signs, engraving work, stamps, promotional items and printing services for safety and decorative purposes on board.
Contact L'Atelier AntiboisAddress: 12 Bis Av. Pasteur Antibes, France / Monaco 06600
Operating in: France / Monaco
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 34 06 75
Established as the L’Atelier Antibois print shop in 1993, and with a location close to Port Vauban in Antibes, the business has established repeat trade with the boating and yachting industry. As such, it now creates a range of yacht signs and stationary for a range of purposes on board.
Superyacht signsThe team at L’Atelier Antibois can create a range of signage for professional and personal use. Products and services include:
• Stainless steel engraving
• Dashboards, safety and instrument panels
• Engraving and painting almost any object, including glasses, promotional items, ships bells, champagne and wine bottles and wood/decks
• Safety signs: stickers and photo luminescent signs and stickers
• Plexiglass, Perspex and acrylic signs, glass and plate holders
• Printing, including log books, business cards and greeting cards
Popular products include everything from ‘Private Yacht’ and ‘No Boarding’ signs through to etching on bells, decorative accessories, glassware, silverware, bottles and more. The team also creates marker stamps and inks, and can print letterheads and business cards, often with a one-hour turnaround period.
Visit the L’Atelier Antibois shop in Antibes next to the Crew Network in Avenue Pasteur. Open Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 19:00.
Contact the team today to discuss your yacht signage, printing and engraving requirements.