Marina Barcelona 92 (MB92) has today announced it has taken a 75% stake in Compositeworks. The remaining 25% will remain in the hands of current shareholders. Read more
Search news: November 8th 2017 to November 8th 2017
Welcome to Yachting Pages' Superyacht News. Updated daily, we bring you the most informative and interesting news from the global superyacht and leisure marine sectors. To share your news, email us today with a minimum of 250 words, imagery and quotations and we'll endeavour to feature it.
Dutch shipyard Oceanco exhibited a new diamond-covered incarnation of its 92-metre Project Lumen at the 2017 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, branded as the first of its kind in the yachting industry. Read more
- of 1