The press conference of Boat China & Water Sports Expo 2014 was successfully held on 10th January at Panyu's new exhibition centre, Asia International Yacht City - the venue announced as the location for the 2014 Expo. The event will be held between 28th April and 4th May.
Approximately 1,000 people from the yachting and aviation industry, media and government leaders attended the conference. During the conference, Mr Wu, chairman of Guangdong Yacht Industry Association, spoke highly of the event's new venue.
Bringing together top brands from a range of luxury industries, the event plans to be the number 1 luxuries feast in China. Mr Wu commented that the feast will provide a great stage for yachts, helicopters and luxury industries to communicate and showcase their products.
Five reasons to be part of this year's Boat China & Water Sports Expo:
1. This year's luxury feast will showcase a more diverse range of yachts, RVs and helicopters.
2. The new Asia International Yacht City offers a fantastic venue for exhibiting.
3. With a number of yacht clubs under construction, the event will promote China's yacht industry development.
4. Enjoy the golden purchasing time with Canton Fair.
5. Both international and domestic exhibitors.
For more information, please visit www.chinaboatshow.org/en