ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina has revealed its plans for the coming season in light of COVID-19 – and has confirmed that all existing reservations will be honoured.
It said it is continuing to adapt its policies to adhere to and support all local, state and federal guidelines.
In a release, it listed the following updates:
- ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina is committed to opening for the season as planned on 1st May
- All existing reservations will be honoured
- It has slip availability and are actively accepting seasonal and transient reservations for the coming season
- Customers who book early may be offered discounts as it does its best to keep staff employed, contracting agreements honoured and pre-season work to schedule
- It is berthing early slips (April) only to healthcare workers, emergency responders and vessels in need of dockage on an emergency basis
The marina has also noted that its payment schedule policy has been modified to increase flexibility for its customers, beginning 1st May to 31st July. Such customers will not be required to pay the full balance until the start date of the reservation, and all deposits will be fully refundable, less an administrative fee, up to that point.
All non-essential staff are working remotely, while those on site are maintaining social distancing and wearing protective gear.