Yacht CN 2014 – The 3rd Nansha Bay International Boat Show will take place from 16th to 19th October 2014. Organiser, Nansha Marina is in the process of final preparations towards the upcoming event.
Yachts participating in this year’s Yacht CN event are set to create an impressive line-up, and visitors will have a rare chance to see the largest superyacht in Asia on display, 65m Ambrosia III. This is the third time Ambrosia III has come out of the Viareggio yard and has been classed as the finest yacht ever to be produced in Italy. The show will be spiced up with regular model shows, band performances, DJ-music, and a range of other entertainments.
Following the last announcement on the dates of Yacht CN 2014, it has received tremendous support from the boating industry. Many of the reputable brands, yacht dealers and builders have shown their interest in participating, and a considerable number of wet berths and on-land spaces are already booked. Brands include Sunseeker, Chaparral, Regal, Bavaria, Prestige, Jeanneau, Marquis, Sealine, Maxi, Dafeiyang, Ming Hua, Sunway, Novatec, Galeon, Sessa, Monterey, Allegro, Heysea, Royaler etc…
Taking place at Nansha Marina in Guangzhou, China, the marina has 352 wet berths and is able to cater for yachts up to 165 feet (50m) long. The marina is fully protected by wave attenuators and can equip berths with landline phone connection and hot and cold running water.
Meanwhile, China Yachting Conference, which will be running alongside the Nansha Bay International Boat Show on 17th to 18th October has also entered the final stage of preparations. The conference boasts an impressive list of invited speakers including a range of well-known industry experts from Europe, the UK, Australia, US, South-East Asia, HK and China, as well as key governmental bodies’ representatives from Guangdong Maritime Department, Guangzhou Customs, Guangdong Quarantine and Guangzhou Immigration.
Confirmed speakers include;
- Andrew Chapman (Marina Industries Association, Australia (MIA),
- Colin Dawson (Chairman, Asia Pacific Superyacht Association),
- Julian Goldie (International Director, The Yacht Harbour Association, UK),
- Peter Jansen (Honorary Secretary, ICOMIA Marinas Group),
- Dennis Nixon (Professor and Director, Rhode Island University Sea Grant),
- Yang Xinfa (Chairman of China Boat Industry&Trade Association),
- Gian Battista Borea D’Olmo (Managing Director, Port of Monaco)
- Gao Yu (Head of Regulations and Specification Department, Guangdong Maritime Safety Administration),
- Zheng Hengjun (Director, Customs Supervisor First Class; Division of Customs Control and Clearance, Guangzhou),
- Zhou Yingqiang (Head of Frontier Inspection department, GZ General Station of Exit & Entry Frontier Inspection)
- Fang Shuchun (Deputy Head of Department of Supervision on Health and Quarantine, GD Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau), etc.
Registration is now open and will officially continue until the middle of September.
For more information on Yacht CN 2014, visit Nansha Marina