Marina di Procida
"Modern, spacious marina in the Gulf of Naples"
Marina di Procida, located in the Gulf of Naples, on the island of Procida, Italy, offers a full range of services and facilities for all visiting yachts, including fuel pumps, security, water supply, weather services and much more.
Contact Marina di ProcidaAddress: Via Roma 1, Procida Procida, Italy 80079
Operating in: Italy
Tel: +39 08 18 96 96 68
Marina di Procida is a modern, well equipped marina, capable of offering visiting yachts a wide range of facilities and services.
Located in the Gulf of Naples, around the tip of Cape Miseno on the island of Procida, the marina provides a perfect base to explore the island.
Owners, guests and crew have access to many facilities, with professional assistance in an enchanting area which can be easily accessed from the mainland.
Marina services for yachts in Italy• Round the clock access
• Berths with drinking water and power supply (220/380)
• Fuel pumps from 08:00 to 19:00
• Toilets, showers and wash facilities
• Fire extinguishing systems
• Mooring assistance with dinghies
• Differentiated waste collection
• Anti-pollution equipment
• Weather service
• 24-hour surveillance
• Shipyard for technical assistance and refitting
• Storage areas
• Mobile cranes, capacity 45T
• Motorised trolleys, capacity 30T
• Personal fitness training service
• Cafe and ice cream parlour
• Restaurants and pizzerias
• Wine cellars
• Various shops
• Car and bike rental
• Laundry service
Attractions in Italy’s spectacular ProcidaThe island has a wide range of beaches and attractions, which ensures there is something for everyone. It offers tourists fascinating itineraries including churches, convents and abbeys, squares and palaces immersed in a unique, enchanting atmosphere.
Contact Marina di Procida to book your berth in the Gulf of Naples.