Mataró Marina Barcelona
“Barcelona-based marina for luxury superyachts between 20 and 60 metre"
Mataro Marina is a luxury superyacht hub based along the northern coast of Barcelona with extensive facilities for crew, owners and captains, and 30 berths for vessels between 20 and 60 metres.
Contact Mataró Marina BarcelonaAddress: Moll de Ponent, s/n (Port de Mataró) Barcelona, Spain 08304
Operating in: Spain
Tel: +34 937 95 70 90
Managed by Varador 2000 - a leading refit and repair business - Mataro Marina offers a world-class nautical base for the north coast of Barcelona. Ideally situated on the Western Wharf of the port of Mataro. The marina can accommodate 30 berths across two quays, and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities.
The marina places the wellbeing of crew, captains and owners at the forefront of its offerings, with paddle tennis courts and basketball training amenities available, along with a recreational area for crews, equipped with a range of leisure activities and a dedicated training area.
World-class berthing services for superyachtsMataro Marina offers a complete range of services for yachts and superyachts between 20 to 60 metres, including:
• Energy and water supply with individual electronic metres
• Professional and specialised staff
• Manoeuvre assistance protocol
• Concierge service
• Free car parking in front of each assigned berth
• Waste and water collection service
• 12,000 m² technical specialized repair and refit area (Varador 2000)
• Special area for tender storage and maintenance (Tender Clinic)
Luxury facilities for guests of the marinaMataro Marina takes great pride in its marina, and provides the following facilities and amenities for visiting industry professionals:
• Exclusive Sirius Club, reserved for marina users (crews, owners and captains)
• Free Wi-Fi
• Sports area (paddle tennis courts, basketball), free for marina users
• Showers and changing areas for marina users only
• BBQ area, free for marina users
• Training area - yacht advanced courses
• Multifunctional area for activities and events
• 4* and 3* hotels in front of the marina
• Close to shopping and tourist areas
• Close to beautiful sandy beaches
• Impeccable and well-maintained facilities
• Defibrillator (AED)
Exclusive safety services designed for marina usersThe marina’s facilities are fitted with the latest security devices, including numerous surveillance cameras situated around the perimeter, to ensure its clients feel comfortable and safe. Mataro Marina is closed to the public, monitored 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, with entrance control to ensure the site is always secure.
Situated among Barcelona’s thriving attractionsMataro is a capital city of Barcelona’s northern coastal area, with a total of 125,000 inhabitants. The city boasts a range of shops, tourist attractions, gastronomy and cultural activities, along with excellent healthcare facilities for visitors.
Varador 2000Managing company Varador 2000 also offers visiting superyachts the perfect place for a refit or repair. It specialises in maintenance services for all types and sizes of yachts. See full details in the Varador 2000 Showcase in Shipyards – Refit & Repair.
Contact Mataro Marina today to book your berth along the northern coast of Barcelona.