The Waterfront Marina
Set within one of Bermuda’s most prestigious waterfront developments, The Waterfront Marina is full-service marina at the Western end of Barr’s Bay in Hamilton. It offers transient berths for visiting yachts up to 55-metres / 180ft LOA.
Contact The Waterfront MarinaAddress: 96 Pitts Bay Rd. Pembroke, HM 08 Hamilton, Bermuda
Tel: +1 441 532 3625
Set in Hamilton, The Waterfront Marina is one of Bermuda’s most central berthing facilities. With a maximum depth of 7.3-metres, it offers secure yacht berthing with state-of-the-art marine facilities and amenities, and convenient access to the island’s attractions.
Marina facilities and amenitiesAt The Waterfront, berth holders can take advantage of state-of-the art facilities and amenities, including:
• 24-hour self-service fueling
• Fuel station with ice, restrooms and convenience items
• 24-house CCTV and roaming security staff
• Experienced dockmaster
• Dock carts for hire
• Access to secure parking facilities
• Easy access to Miles Market gourmet food store, PW Marine chandlery, Harry’s Restaurant and The Tone Zone health club
Marina berths for yachts in BermudaNestled within one of Bermuda’s most exclusive landmark developments, the marina offers boat and yacht owners central full-service docking.
There are berths on site for sport fishers and small pleasure craft to luxury super and megayachts. These are leased on a one-year, five-year or 10-year pre-paid basis. Benefits include:
• Easy walk-on, walk-off access
• Floating berths and walkways, rated to Class III hurricane conditions / winds of 130mph
• Safety and shelter provided by 85m (279ft) breakwater pier
• Fresh water and metered electricity
• Wi-Fi and satellite TV
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Gym and spin studio
• Optional storage boxes, internet, telephone and cable television provided directly to berths
The Marina also has chandlery and provisioning services available
Contact The Waterfront Marina today to arrange yacht berthing in Bermuda.
Summer hours (April to October): 08:00am - 06:00pm (05:00pm Sundays and holidays)
Winter hours (November to April): 08:00am - 05:00pm (closed Sundays and holidays).