Vilanova Grand Marina - Barcelona
“Providing the ultimate location and facilities for yachts in Spain”
As the first marina in the Med designed specifically for superyachts, Vilanova Grand Marina offers a variety of specialised facilities and all-round services, providing quality and standards in a privileged location.
Contact Vilanova Grand Marina - BarcelonaAddress: Moll de Ponent, Vilanova i la Geltru Barcelona, Spain 08800
Operating in: Spain
Tel: +34 938 10 56 11
Vilanova Grand Marina offers yachts and superyachts visiting Barcelona a range of facilities and support services, while providing an ideal location.
Since they opened in April 2009, Vilanova Grand Marina – Barcelona has rapidly earned the recognition and support of the industry and is now considered an international benchmark.
Vilanova Marina locationThe marina is situated in an ideal environment in the port of Vilanova, a protected harbour of easy access that enjoys calm, clean waters, unpolluted air and mild climate throughout the year. The peaceful town, 35 minutes away from Barcelona, has a long maritime tradition and enjoys an excellent climate all year round in unrivalled surroundings.
Yacht services at the marina• ISPS code compliant
• 24-hour dockmaster service
• On the water assistance during manoeuvres
• Diver service
• 24-hour CCTV surveillance and access control
• 150 parking spaces
• Changing rooms and individual shower rooms
• Laundry services and dry cleaning
• Nautical businesses including chandler
• Bar and restaurant
• Waste services
Berth and dockside servicesIt has 49 spacious moorings for sale and rent ranging from 25 to 120 metres in length, with a maximum draft of 6.5m. Berth services include:
• Advanced service bollards
• Shore power (1,000 Amp)
• Treated fresh water
• Satellite TV and a private telephone line
• Internet via hardwire and Wi-Fi connection
• Fuel supply
• Collection of bilge and sewage
• Possibility for helicopters to take off and land on moored yachts
Technical and shipyard servicesWithin the facilities at Vilanova Grand Marina – Barcelona, there is a 30,000-square-metre technical area which is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and the most advanced services. It can provide a range of refit, repair and maintenance services.
Vilavona refit, repair and maintenance services• Mechanics
• Electrical and electronics
• Boiler works
• Much more
Painting services• Antifouling and epoxy application
• Osmosis treatment
• Antifouling paint removal
• Painting hulls, superstructures and decks
• Interior and exterior varnishing
• Painting of masts
• Repair of fibreglass and carbon
• Special painting works and lacquers
Part of Pendennis GroupThanks to a multi-million pound investment from British shipyard Pendennis, Vilanova is able to expand – with plans to build a new refit facility at its marina. The new Pendennis Vilanova yacht repair and refit facility in Barcelona will service yachts between 25m-60m (79ft-197ft) out of the water, and yachts up to 130m (555ft) in water.
For a special sojourn to Barcelona, contact Vilanova Grand Marina today.
Latitude & Longitude