Yachtgala Galapagos Yacht Services
“Yachting is our business and our passion”
Yachtgala Galapagos Yacht Services is the Galapagos Islands’ foremost provider of yacht services. A gateway to the islands, Yachtgala provides a full range of agency services including professional local support and expertise for masters and owners.
Contact Yachtgala Galapagos Yacht ServicesAddress: Seymour Av. and Fragata St. No. 323 Santa Cruz, Galapagos islands 200102
Operating in: Galapagos islands
Tel: +593 53 01 44 25
Mob: +593 987 229 577
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Yachtgala exclusively offers local support staff guaranteeing a memorable Galapagos adventure.
Located in the Pacific Ocean, 600 miles off the west coast of South America, the Galapagos Islands are one of the most popular spots for sea and adventure enthusiasts.
Fittingly coined the Enchanted Islands, the Galapagos Islands are a unique place for nature and yacht lovers. Many land and marine species present on the islands exist nowhere else on earth.
Yachtgala’s dynamic team of specialized professionals know the islands inside and out and can best fine-tune the itinerary to fit visitors’ needs. With marine industry expertise combined with local knowledge, Yachtgala’s staff create a memorable experience for all clients.
Yacht agency services in the Galapagos IslandsYachtgala Galapagos Yacht Services are equipped to meet the requirements of all their clients and work with the best global providers to guarantee a one-of-a-kind experience.
Yachtgala’s global network of suppliers and local experts provides a full-spectrum service geared to meet every client’s needs. Its services include:
• Ecuadorian entry permits
• Galapagos National Park cruising permits
• Itineraries within the protected areas advice
• Selection of highly qualified licensed naturalist guides
• Use of private VHF marine frequency
• Full assistance with all local and government agencies
• Galapagos navigation charts
• Total assistance and support during a visit
• VIP services for yacht owners and guests
• High-quality services for crew
• Fuel bunkering
• Gourmet provisioning
Other services include:• Office facilities
• 24/7 technical assistance and support
• Port dues
• Tour arrangements (land and diving tours)
• Courier services
• Bunkering facilities
• Access to clean water
• Laundry facilities
• Hotel reservations
• Air transfers
• Guests/crew transportation
• VIP lounge airport
• Courier (FedEx/DHL)
• Traveller cheque exchange and money transfers
Visit Yachtgala for any Galapagos Island support needed, its dynamic and experienced team will assist you as you prepare for an unforgettable voyage.