Yachting Pages Print is the world’s leading superyacht resource, and the marine industry’s global purchasing reference, recognised worldwide by superyacht captains, crew and associated decision-makers. In fact, the latest edition of Yachting Pages Med book 2017 - 2018 was the biggest to date!
Published annually in three regional editions, Yachting Pages’ directories cover all corners of the globe in three distinct colours:
- Mediterranean, Europe, Africa & Middle East in hot pink
- USA, The Americas & Caribbean in cool blue
- Australia, Asia Pacific & Far East in sunshine yellow
Request your hard copy, or access our digital copies by clicking the covers below.
Why advertise in Yachting Pages Print?
Now in its 13th edition, Yachting Pages’ printed directories were found on board 97% of superyachts worldwide, on our last count. That’s thanks to our unrivalled distribution channels, which sees over 90% of books hand delivered.
Advertisers benefit from:
- A targeted readership of superyacht crew and industry professionals
- 41 advertising options to suit your advertising needs and annual budget
- In-house graphic designers to help you get your advertisement right
- A revised yearly distribution strategy to hand deliver copies to superyacht crew
- A year-long shelf life to maximise your investment
- Copies distributed at the calendar’s major boat shows and events
Be part of our success: Yachting Pages Print Directories grew by 5% last year, with a record number of 21,500+ businesses listed.
- +44 (0)11 73 16 05 60
- +34 871 97 00 01
- +33 (0)4 89 73 32 82
- +39 06 62 29 17 16
- +1 954 63 63 46 2
Enlist a targeted marketing mix
Your marine marketing efforts work best as part of a targeted marketing mix. As such, Yachting Pages offers a refined fleet of superyacht-specific products and services, helping you to market your business effectively to decision-makers across a range of platforms and a range of locations. Click the buttons below for more information on each of our products and services:
To discuss your advertising options, contact us today: