International Marine Management I.M.M.
“Yacht refit, repair and maintenance shipyard in Guadeloupe”
International Marine Management (IMM) is a project management team dedicated to yacht repair, restoration and maintenance in the Caribbean. It has shipyards in Guadeloupe, Martinique and St Maarten, offering a range of superyacht refit services.
Contact International Marine Management I.M.M.Address: Port Autonome de la Guadeloupe Hangar 7 Pointe A Pitre, Guadeloupe 97110
Operating in: Guadeloupe
Tel: +590 (0) 690 418 641
Mob: +33 (0)6 24 75 01 86
International Marine Management specialises in global superyacht refit, repair and maintenance from its shipyard, headquartered the heart of the Caribbean in Guadeloupe.
Over the years IMM has proven that it can deliver full-service, European-standard on all yacht repair projects, and has extended this expertise to the Caribbean.
Superyacht refit facility in GuadeloupeInternational Marine Management has vast experience in delivering yacht refit projects in the Caribbean, on time, within budget and with excellence.
Its shipyard facilities include:
• Floating dock for superyachts >55m LOA / 700T
• 180m dry dock in Martinique for superyachts >130m LOA
• 200m ISPS-compliant alongside berth
• 300m quay berthing
• Five stern-to-berthing berths
• Shore power
• Cooling water
• Potable water
• Crane service
• On-site crew facilities: Concierge service, bar/restaurant, etc…
In the first year of operating its floating dock in Guadeloupe, IMM managed the drying operation of more than 60 yachts. It has also worked on some of the world’s most impressive superyachts, including 119m M/Y A, 45m S/Y Helios and 43m M/Y Adastra.
Superyacht repair and maintenance services in GuadeloupeIMM'S Guadeloupe shipyard offers maritime vessels a range of repair and maintenance works, including:
• High-pressure hull and tank cleaning
• Hull treatments: Scraping, antifouling application, etc…
• Removal and overhaul of yacht masts
• Mechanical works: Shafts, engines, rudders, etc…
• Motorised works
• Welding, fibreglass and composite works
• Logistics, scaffolding, tenting and protection
• Yacht painting, interior finishing and teak carpentry
• And more
Remote refit and repair servicesIMM also has a skilled project manager and technical teams for remote refit and repair services throughout the Caribbean, when required. The team can be in St Barths or Antigua in a matter of hours.
Contact IMM today to schedule yacht refit and repair works in the Caribbean.