Galapagos Luxury Charters, a leading yacht services and charter company based in the Galapagos Islands, has announced a FAM trip, for journalists and press, for the newly renovated M/Y Stella Maris. The yacht is the only luxury superyacht to be permanently based in the Galapagos Islands, and can accommodate up to 14 guests.
With dates set for the 26th to 30th January 2015, Stella Maris will be showing guests around the Galapagos Islands and exploring the unique ecosystems of the islands. The itinerary can be found below:
- Monday: San Cristobal Island to Lobos Island
- Tuesday: Punta Pitt to Witch Hill
- Wednesday: Gardner Bay – Suarez Point
- Thursday: Floreana Island am: Punta Cormorant – Post Office Bay
- Friday: North Seymour Island – Bartholomew Island
- Accommodation on board
- Itinerary set by the Galapagos National Park
- Welcome cocktails
- Luxury concierge service 24 hours
- Flight tickets to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Tax $100 PP
- Ingala Transit Card: $10 PP
For more information, contact Galapagos Luxury Charters.