Superyacht Tenders and Toys has announced a new, fully certified and approved lifting kit for jet skis and Waverunners. This is the first model to come to market which is fully certified and approved. Manufactured in accordance with EN1492-1:2000+A:2008, with a safe working load of 700kg (the heaviest current ski is 398kg), the straps are securely attached to the jet ski with a quick release fitting and there are no problems with the harness falling off the ski as has been the case on existing jet ski slings.
It fits every Seadoo and Yamaha jet ski in the 2014 model range and has an adjustable webbing strop which means it can be adjusted to assist in getting skis into tight garages.
In the past there has been a real issue with getting certified lifting strops and lifting points on jet skis with many yachts fitting Wichard stainless steel eyes on to the fibreglass, which are not reinforced and are prone to breaking. The solution to this is a lifting hook, which fits on (screws through) and around the rail of the ski (the strongest part) and has a removable webbing strap. Superyacht Tenders and Toys have four different shaped hooks, which ensures one to fit all skis.
- Safe working load 700kg
- Fully certified, approved and with certification accepted by flag state
- Able to be fitted on new or used skis, easy to fit by crew
- Unique serial number, certified to EU safety standards 2006/42/EC
- 100% polyester webbing strop, marked and labelled
- Manufactured in the UK
- Brushed stainless steel finish, colour matching possible on request
- Manufactured in accordance with EN1492-1:2000+A:2008. Minimum safety factor: webbing 7:1, end fittings 5:1, sling factor of safety 5:1
For more information, visit Superyacht Tenders and Toys.