Specialist yacht cleaning company, Indi-Clean, has announced the launch of a new Ozone Atmospheric Clean and Sanitisation service for 2015 - a new technique that cleans interior spaces using ozone air purification, eliminating virtually all airborne viruses, bacteria and fungus pathogens that cause sickness.
Jaime Hird, operations manager of Palma de Mallorca-based Indi-Clean commented, “Ozone is the most powerful broad spectrum microbiological control agent available. It not only cleans the air but also penetrates all exposed fabric eliminating all harmful pathogens. Ozone is eco-friendly; it's only by-product is oxygen.”
According to Indi-Clean the benefits of their new ozone cleaning service are:
- 51% more powerful on bacterial cells than chlorine
- Virtually eliminates all chemical use
- Chemical free; it produces no toxic by-products
- Full FDA approval for direct food contact application
- Extremely effective as a disinfectant
- Generated onsite - no transporting, storage or handling of hazardous materials
- Much safer for crew than conventional chemicals
Graham went on to state, “Ozone sanitation has no negative impact on the environment, the crew or the operator. Ozone benefits the environment by both reducing the use of energy to heat water for cleaning and lower chemical use on board. It creates no harmful by-products.”
For more information contact Indi-Clean.