Ocean Village Boatshed Gibraltar is set to host the annual Morocco Yacht Rally 2014 held from 27th to 29th/30th June.
The yacht rally welcomes all pleasure vessels, sail or power and will leave Gibraltar, bound for Port Smir, Morocco on the last weekend of June.
This year, due to the generosity of sponsors, the entire proceeds from the entry fees will be donated to the Red Cross charity.
In return for entering the Morocco Yacht rally 2014, yacht crew will receive:
- Rally T-shirts for all crew and a special all cotton polo shirt for skippers
- Free berthing at Ocean Village for visiting yachts
- 50% discount from published berthing rates at Port Smir
- Prizes to be given for all types of unexpected attributes and achievements
- Free Straits Sailing Pilot Book 2014
An iPad and brand new folding bicycle will also be raffled among participants on the day.
Yachts are able to sign up and pay an entry fee to John & Lynda at Boatshed Gibraltar on the day, as well as hand entries in to any staff member at the Hire-U-Shop and chandlery at Waterport.
The skippers briefing will be held at 19.00 at the ‘Dusk‘ cocktail bar at the Ocean Village Island on 26th June. It is a safety requirement of the event that all yachts have at least one representative at this meeting.
For more information please visit Ocean Village Boatshed Gibraltar.