SeaSatCom has recently announced that it was ranked fifth out of 50 companies at the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 prize-giving for the 2012 Mediterranean honours list, an award created by Deloitte to reward businesses with the strongest growth over the last five years.
SeaSatCom, a leading telecom and TV service provider for yachts had a growth turnover rate of +79.4% between 2007 and 2011.
Anthony Perry, CEO of SeaSatCom said, "This result would not have been possible without the trust of our clients, I am very grateful, and this encourages us to continue to improve our services and the quality we offer. Similarly this result would not have been possible without the team SeaSatCom and its full commitment to serve our clients. “
Ariane Bucaille, associate manager of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 commented, "Appearing among the top high-growth technology companies is an impressive feat. Congratulations SeaSatCom for inclusion in the list of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and its exceptional rate of growth. "
SeaSatCom can offer:
- Mobile phone and subscription (iPhone 5), with e-mail account in the name of the yacht, a backup of all its data (calendar, contacts, etc...)
- A USB stick or an internet gateway (3G or 4G) and its SIM card for all users on board with reduced rates throughout the Mediterranean
- A subscription VSAT with global coverage, as well as related services such as VoIP (Internet telephony)
- Monitoring and remote support, satellite back-up, etc…
- A subscription Inmarsat Fleet or Fleet Broadband, Mini or Mini C M
- Subscriptions Canal satellite and Canal +, Bis TV, Sky TV (UK and Ireland), Sky Italia, RTVI(Russia), DirecTV (USA) or any other satellite package;
- Value-added services, such as radio license, auditing radio, email addresses for the name of the yacht crew, remote backup (cloud), etc…
- Any associated equipment, satellite, computer, printer...
The company’s area of operation extends from Palma de Mallorca to St Tropez and Portofino, and any other destination for specific projects, Croatia, Turkey, and Singapore.
For further information, visit http://www.seasatcom.com/.