Turkey’s Vicem Yachts has announced the sale and delivery of their new 30m Vicem 97 Cruiser to its new American owner. She arrived in Florida at the end of March 2014 after her sale last month.
The Vicem 97 Cruiser is an entirely hand crafted superyacht, boasting modern systems and a composite finish. The Cruiser has now become the flagship of the Vicem Vintage Line along with the Vicem 107 Cruiser that was delivered in the 2013. Her interiors are designed to ensure that on board living for the owner and guests is luxurious and comfortable, even during long cruises.
The yacht features beautiful classic lines that would be right at home on a quiet dock in Florida or a secluded bay in the Bahamas. Her design was inspired by the grand tradition of Gold Coast pleasure yachts and based on the elegant style and design of Vicem's other range, the classic 52-77ft vessels.
Vicem 97 Cruiser’s main features include:
- Flybridge: fully equipped helm station with two double helm seats, hydraulic dining table for 15, large grill, wet bar, sun deck and Jacuzzi.
- Aft cockpit and foredeck: large dining area with circular staircase leading up to the flybridge; day head; sunbathing and built-in seating; wide, covered side decks.
- Main deck: oversized salon with built in seating, wet bar, full-length galley, elevated dining room (seating for 8), and wheelhouse.
- Master stateroom: full beam stateroom with private stairway, dressing table, built in couch, his/hers bathrooms with Jacuzzi tub.
- Guest accommodations: two VIP cabins with king beds, one twin guest cabin. All ensuite bathrooms in all staterooms featuring granite counter tops.
- Crew quarters: located aft lower deck have a separate entrance for increased privacy, four bunk beds, galley, dining area and private head.
- Maximum speed of 18kts and a range of 2,000nm at 10kts.
For more information please visit Vicem Yachts.