Taylor Made Designs Uniforms & Gifts
“Supplying a specialist range of yacht crew clothing and uniform"
- Brands: Deckers
- Fruit of the Loom
- Pelle P
- Port Authority
- Le Chef
- Helly Hansen
- Henri Lloyd
- Murphy & Nye
- Products: Shorts & Trousers
- Skirts & Skorts
- T-Shirts & Polos
- Workwear & Protective Clothing
- Jumpers & Hoodies
- Foul Weather Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Reflective Clothing
- Performance Clothing
- Race Jackets
- Technical Wear
- Casual Wear
- Formal Wear
Taylor Made Designs is a global leader in the supply and manufacture of quality yacht crew uniform and customised crew clothing. Whatever your needs; day wear, evening wear, wet weather gear or footwear, TMD makes ordering crew uniforms stress-free.
Main contactAddress: Unit 1 Ambassador Industrial Estate, Airfield Rd. Christchurch, United Kingdom BH23 3TG
Tel: +44 (0)12 02 47 33 11
Mob: +44 (0)77 13 12 62 34
Taylor Made Designs UK Ltd (TMD) supplies clothing, uniforms and promotional gifts to a range of industries, including the yachting and marine sectors. Quality branded and custom uniforms, clothing and charter gifts are tailored to suit the needs of the customer.
Ordering yacht crew uniform: The ‘Taylor Made’ differenceFrom initial design right through to delivery, Taylor Made Designs offers a one-stop shop for all your uniform and clothing needs. They offer expert advice and ideas to suit all budgets, lead-time, branding and environments, as well as offering:
• Bespoke service on a yacht-by-yacht basis
• Global product sourcing
• In-house printing and embroidery
• Complete uniform management service
• Effective online ordering system via their website
• Fast delivery to the selected port or location
• Production, storage and fulfilment
• Account management and customer service throughout
Unlimited choice of branded yacht crew uniform and clothingTaylor Made Designs is an independent supplier of all branded uniform and clothing. They are not affiliated with any one particular brand, and as such are in a unique position to source any product you wish to try. Their range currently includes:
• Crew daywear: T-shirts and polo shirts, shorts, skirts and skorts
• Crew service and formal uniform: Shirts, blouses, trousers, skirts, dresses and jackets
• Catering and chef clothing
• Engineers overalls and safety clothing
• Beauty and spa uniforms
• Outer wear, waterproofs and wet weather gear
• Crew clothing and active/sports clothing
• Yard wear
• A full range of footwear and accessories
• Promotional charter merchandise and guest gifts
Current brands include SLAM, Henri Lloyd, Musto, Orlebar Brown, Gill, Helly Hansen, Oakley, Skechers, Stormtech, TOMS and many more.
Ordering crew uniform online: Round-the-clock orders and uniform managementTaylor Made Designs offers a secure online ordering, management and payment platform for your convenience. The client area allows you to login to manage your crew uniform and gift orders around-the-clock, remembering your previous order(s) for easy replenishment.
The Taylor Made team is always at the end of the phone to discuss crew uniform requirements, and representatives are also available for face-to-face meetings and boat visits in the UK and South of France.
Visit the Taylor Made Designs website to view the full yacht uniforms range.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 08.30am to 05.30pm.
Available outside of these hours, 24-hours a day, seven-days a week, on the mobile number above.